Sunday, September 1, 2013

Drivers' girlfriend slaps Max Papis

Max Papis told ESPN.com that he suffered a dislocated jaw following Sunday's Camping World Truck Series race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in Bowmanville, Ontario, when another driver's girlfriendhttps://twitter.com/dominicnicoler

Papis did not know the lady's name, but said she was driver Mike Skeen's girlfriend.

"This crazy lady comes shouting at me, and I had no idea, didn't even understand her, she just started shouting," Papis told ESPN.com some four hours after the altercation. "And all the sudden, she took a full-hand -- and she slapped me so hard. I'm not kidding. My jaw got dislocated and my left ear is still ringing, big time."
Papis did not retaliate.

"What do you do? You don't hit a lady," Papis said. "I was in disbelief. Complete disbelief. If she would've closed her hand it would have been a bad punch, because she hit me so freaking hard. I went to (Skeen) and said, 'I guess we know who's the man in the family here, because the guy didn't even have the (guts) to talk.'"

While battling for second-place in the final corner of Sunday's Trucks race, Papis said Skeen made an ill-advised aggressive move, which ultimately wrecked both trucks.

The drivers exchanged hand gestures during the cool-down lap. That was just the beginning. As Papis unbuckled his seatbelt, he said one of Skeen's crewmembers grabbed him inside his truck.

"So I say, 'Come to the hauler and we'll talk, because I don't want to beat the s--- out of you right here,'" Papis said. 'I Snapbacks For Cheap   
 asked him, 'Do you think that's a good move? You hit me and the tire barrier.' And the guy was like, 'Yeah, but I did this before and it stuck.' I said, 'Well it didn't stick this time.

"I've never seen this kid before, and I know you're trying to make a name for yourself. But if that's how you're doing it, you're not going to go very far. I'm a hard racer, but what that guy did was very amateur. It was crazy, honestly."

Papis said he approached Camping World Truck Series director Chad Little with the request that NASCAR take some action against Skeen's girlfriend.

"It needs to stay between the drivers," Papis said. "I think NASCAR should do something about it. I don't even like that (Skeen's) team member pulled me out of the truck, much less this lady slapping me.http://shippingsale.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment