Sunday, September 1, 2013

Gareth Bale joins Real Madrid on record deal

Real Madrid have broken the world transfer record to sign Tottenham forward Gareth Bale in a deal worth 85.3 million pounds (100 million euros).
The Wales star will sign a contract for six years with Real and expects to earn 300,000 pounds per week. The transfer https://twitter.com/dominicnicoler
Bale will have a medical and then be presented to the Real Madrid fans at the Bernabeu at 11:00 GMT on Monday before speaking at a media conference, the BBC said.
He said: "I am not sure there is ever a good time to leave a club where I felt settled and was playing the best football of my career to date.
"I know many players talk of their desire to join the club of their boyhood dreams, but I can honestly say, Snapbacks Hats Wholesale          
  this is my dream come true.
"Tottenham will always be in my heart and I'm sure this season will be a successful one for them.
"I am now looking forward to the next exciting chapter in my life, playing football for Real Madrid."

Bale joined Spurs as a left-back for 10 million pounds from Southampton in 2007 and scored 26 goals last season as he was named both the Professional Footballers' Association's and http://storeenjoy.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment